Saturday, January 3, 2009

Too Hot for TNT:Real Text Messages between Dwyane & Chuck


Chuck: Guess who? HAHAHA. Hey, when are we supposed to get that check for the last T-Mobile commercial? It hasn't cleared my bank yet and Vinnie from the Bellagio is sweating me.


Dwyane: Not sure, my agent handles that. My ex is taking half of it anyways.


Chuck:You could always come out to Vegas with me and make it back. All you need is one hot hand in a dice game, baby, and you can turn it all around.


Dwyane: I'll pass. You need help.


Chuck:Your right. I need help with all this fine ass trim in this bar! I've never gotten so many free drinks! Why don't you fly out tonight, yall ain't playing tommorrow anyways. I got some cougars over here.


Dwyane:Can't. Hanging out with Gabby tonite...well, what do they look like?


Chuck: Well, they're no Star Jones, LMFAO, but one of them can suck a golf ball through a garden hose!


Dwyane: ......


Chuck:Man, you need to learn how to take a joke. You were more fun when you were married. Anyway, I'm about to go round the block and let this girl try and get in my Fav Five.


Dwyane: You got a driver?


Chuck: Man, I don't need no Gawd Damn driver! I'm Charles motherfucking Barkley! They love me in Scottsdale! Besides, I drive better while in the pursuit of some downtown lovin' for the little Chuckster. LOL.


Dwyane: Turrible.

3 comments:

Moose said...

Good Barkley impersonation. Of course, he has more personality than we could every impersonate, but it was good nonetheless.

Eboy said...

Turrible. Now get me them socks!!!!!!!

B. Long said...

^I'm guessing that is the work of BET?